Saturday, September 9, 2017

Yvonne's Birthday


I always try to do something  special for my neighbor and bff. I have not made a double display card for awhile so I decided to do one for her, There is a lot of measuring and cutting on this type of card so it is time consuming, but worth the effort. I used so many products on this card that I am not going to try to name them all. I am going to enter this at Scrapy Land so I will mention that I used the Tutti Design Rose Frame that I cut in half, an IO birdhouse, Frantic Stamper bird on a branch Sue Wilson's On Your Special Day frame and sentiment.


7 comments:

  1. Wow! You certainly have made a gorgeous card with this fancy fold and all of those dies you used. You put so much work into this and I can only imagine how long it must have taken you. But I sure do love it and the dies and colors you used on it are awesome.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, it's absolutely stunning!! Truly, Kathy, it's a work of art!! The dies you used are gorgeous!! This is worth the effort it took to make...your friend will treasure it!! Thank you so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day, my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness yes Kathy this is absolutely stunning. Truly beautiful and a lot of love and time has gone into this amazing creations. Lucky Yvonne to have such a talented and wonderful neighbour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she will love this! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A true masterpiece! She will love this beauty, what a treasure! So many dies, so much work, so much love.....what's not to love. YOWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Oh, my gosh! Fantastically fabulous! You've been busy! I can see the love and care that went into this with all the special dies and designing. Love that sentiment. It must be great to have your BFF next door. Mine is within walking distance at least. What a nice visit it had today, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card !
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland challenges blog and good luck !
    Maryvonne DT Member

    ReplyDelete